How do you buy?
Dealing with Smart Homes Investments, there are 8 easy steps which take you from interested investor to property owner.
- Call us and tell us the sort of property that interests you (size, price range, etc.). We will email or mail you photos of a selection from which to choose.
- Select which of these homes you want or request more options.
- When a selection has been made, the buyer/investor makes a small refundable Earnest Money Deposit (deposit).
- Smart Homes Investments will provide the investor with:
- a current property inspection report
- copies of the rental agreement(s)
- Smart Homes Investments and the buyer work with the Title Agency to prepare the title work. At this point, the buyer provides to the Title Agency - to hold in trust - the agreed amount specified between the buyer and Smart Homes Investments.
- The Title Agency issues a warranty deed and Smart Homes provides this to the buyer.
- The Title Agency registers the new ownership deed with the County Land Title Office and issues a registration number. At this point, the deal is legally completed.
- The County Land Title Office provides paperwork at a later date.