- Review available properties
- Choose a home to your liking
- Reserve property with small deposit
- Work with title company to complete closing
- Properties are assessed
- Work is concluded to Section 8 standards
- Work is certified by inspectors
- Ready for tenant occupancy
- Receive an average 80 calls per day from interested tenants
- Tenants are screened
- Once approved, tenants are presented with appropriate homes
- Leases are signed and security deposit and downpayment obtained
- Decide you're ready to sell your home
- Investor presented best ROI options
- Smart Homes Investments locates potential land contract and cash buyers
- Final sale achieved
4 IMPORTANT FACTS
- The economic downturn in the US has resulted in some areas being plunged into a real estate depression not seen since the 1920s. But it also provides the opportunity for investors to profit while rebuilding neighborhoods to provide affordable housing now and in a recovering future economy.
- When you invest with us as a co-owner in one of our properties, we do not make money unless you do. It is in our best interest as well as yours, to maximize your return.
- We personally stand in every home before we buy it. We verify it is a viable home on a viable street in a viable neighborhood before we put a dollar down or offer it to a potential investor.
- We are happy to welcome and accommodate those who want to visit their home(s), investors need never even see their investment property to enjoy the profits from it.
SAMPLE OF HOME FOR PURCHASE
Cute, brick family home in very good condition in nice neighborhood. Sold for $27,000. Rent $850.